This wooden small bar cabinet with double door storage space, will fit perfectly in your dining room, den, home office or bar. This bar cabinet offers enough space to keep 6 glasses, 7 wine bottles and allows you to arrange display pieces right on top of this cabinet. The bar cabinet is made of mahogany solids and okoume veneer with the finish of brown color that enhanced its durability. The Quality of this product makes this a versatile piece of furniture and a perfect addition for your dining area.
Features & Specs
- Made from mahogany wood with the brown finish
- Features double-door cabinet with stemware rack and wine bottle storage.
- Material: Mahogany Solids & Okoume Veneer
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 108 LB
About the Brand
Benzara Inc. is a leading wholesale and importer of exciting home décor & furnishings industries. Managed by a well-experienced team of professionals, Benzara is committed to maintain high standards of quality and production. The company focuses on providing top quality, and value to its customers with a vast selection of product categories that include decorative accessories, accent furniture, mirrors, wall décor, lighting and garden. Benzara sources through its partners across the globe and takes pride in providing the service throughout North America.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.