Create an inviting appeal in your bar area and serve drinks in a stylish with this rustic bar cart, featuring sturdy metal and wood construction. It incorporates two storage drawers with a metal bar handle for easy access, one slatted shelf, and one mesh design bottom shelf with a wine storage rack that holds three bottles. This bar cart rests atop smooth rolling casters that offer easy mobility, and it comes with sturdy side handles for maneuvering while the X shaped braces on both sides provide great support.
Features & Specs
- One rustic style bar cart with stemware storage
- Features wide top, 1 slatted shelf, 1 mesh design bottom shelf and 2 drawers with bar handles
- Durably constructed from quality mango wood and metal with rustic brown and black finish
- Material: Mango Wood and Metal
- Color: Brown and Black
- Shape- Rectangular
- Foldable : No
- Removable Serving Tray : No
- Handles Included : Yes
- Number of Handles : 2
- Weight: 70.71 LB
About the Brand
The Urban Port is a home furniture brand that brings you closer to a better home. They offer a wide range of Industrial & Rustic products to perfectly furnish and accessorize your home in style with minimum efforts.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.