Minimalist barstool with a streamlined relaxing look equally appropriate for your home bar or to give your kitchen counter more seating room. Cool 70’s inspired Scandinavian retro design that will withstand daily wear and bring you back to a simpler time. Iconic mid-century modern splayed legs, curved back and stain resistant cushioned seat provide comfort with understated impressive style. Constructed from solid sustainably sourced FSC Certified Malaysian Oak, get the contemporary vibe you want without harming the environment. This chic counter height accent chair looks awesome when paired with other dining room furniture pieces in the Mid-Century Collection (sold separately).
Features & Specs
- Set includes two counter height barstools
- Solid kiln dried rubberwood frame
- Beautiful Danish brown multi-faceted walnut finish will update your home
- Delicately arched back looks attractive and gives maximum support
- Footrests help you get on and off the stool and are good for your posture and back
- Strong bold together design provides stability
- Woven gray soft performance fabric repels moisture with a barrier on the back of the upholstery that prevents liquids from harming the padding
- Simply wipe up spills with damp paper towel and you will be amazed how easy it is to keep this fabric clean
- High density foam padded seat provides superior comfort
- Non-marking plastic floor glides to protect any surface
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- STOOL DIMENSIONS: Overall: 40"H x 23.5"D x 19"W
- Seat: 24"H x 18"D x 19"W
- Cushion thickness: 2.5"
- Seat back: 17.5"
- Top of footrest to seat: 17"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight (2): 22 lbs.
- Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
- Simple assembly: Stools: Attach box seat to assembled back, attach front legs and stretchers, all hardware and tools provided
- Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Danish Walnut Finish
About the Brand
Since 1992, has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Their commitment to you is to stock deep and ship quickly. All pieces undergo a rigorous ten step inspection process and are shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction. They search the world to provide creative, innovative furniture at the best available prices. At Sunset Trading, their designs are carefully manufactured to strict quality standards that guarantee you decades of beauty and enjoyment.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.