Exuding coastal living, two toned distressed white and rustic raftwood gives this wine server casual shabby chic charm. Ideal sideboard for your kitchen, dining room, den, game room, wherever you have items to store and wine to pour! Drawer keeps bar essentials at hand, wide storage shelf displays your serving necessities and a built-in wine rack safely stores up to eight bottles. Top this wine and liquor cabinet with decorative ice bucket and seasonal floral, create a home bar that keeps your friends coming back for more!
Features & Specs
- Imagine a beach breeze through the louvered door of this buffet, server and wine station
- Solid Mahogany wood construction
- Same finish front, interior and back
- Part of the inherent beauty of this primitive Shabby Chic Cottage Collection are the natural hue variations, raw edges, visible nail heads and other rustic characteristics that are not flaws but add to the vintage charm. Purposefully distressed wood scoring, splits and cracks can range from slight to more significant, so no two pieces are the same yet all are structurally sound.
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Our professional customer care team located in the USA is ready to answer your questions before and after your purchase at any time
- Dimensions: 39.25“H x 16“D x 39“W
- Attractive antique brass 1.5" round knobs
- Wine display rack holds 14 standard size wine bottles
- Total wine storage: 14"H x 12.5"D x 14"W
- Short on libations, no problem, fill cubbies with rolled linen, magazines, interesting water, olive oil or vinegar bottles
- Drawers (2): 4.75“H x 8.75“D x 14“W
- Strong butt joint drawer joinery with drawer stops
- One stationary shelf behind shutter cabinet door
- Cabinet storage (2): Top: 9“H x 12.5“D x 17.5“W, Bottom: 7”H x 12.5”D x 17.5”W
- Open shelf: 8“H x 12“D x 36“W
- Contemporary squared feet: 4”H x 1.75”D x 1.75”W
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life, the product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed, decorative items in photo not included
- Product Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth, avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- One-year limited warranty
- Whitewash/Raftwood Finish
About the Brand
Since 1992, has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Their commitment to you is to stock deep and ship quickly. All pieces undergo a rigorous ten step inspection process and are shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction. They search the world to provide creative, innovative furniture at the best available prices. At Sunset Trading, their designs are carefully manufactured to strict quality standards that guarantee you decades of beauty and enjoyment.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.