Create the perfect atmosphere for sharing a cocktail or meal. Nothing out there has more appeal than Sunset Trading's superior quality Shades of Gray Dining Collection, and the price is steal! Grey is not just the hottest neutral color, it livens up the boredom of white and has the flexibility to blend your oak, chestnut, black or any cherished piece from your past. Shades of Gray’s eclectic warmth will heat up your ambiance, and fuses so well with farmhouse, rustic and traditional styles. Make this set ‘you’ with accents of yellow, turquoise, red or blue. Pick up matching chairs (sold separately) available in oak wood finish with upholstered back and seat cushions.
Features & Specs
- Style, function and quality, all wrapped up in this versatile bar height table. Contemporary gray stain highlights the natural wood undertone of this casual and cool pub height table. Handy shelf keeps your dining and entertaining essentials close by, enough room for your guest’s purse or a pizza pie. We are so confident you will be happy with your purchase, we offer a one year warranty!
- Crafted from solid oak wood (rubberwood)
- Top enhanced with beautiful birch veneer overlay and smooth 1.5” ash inlays
- Corners mitered at 45 degree angles to give the 1.25" thick tabletop light and movement
- Decorative horizontal groove on 2” solid wood apron allows 33" under table clearance
- Top constructed from kiln-dried solid oak wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time
- Contemporary, 3” solid wood squared legs with floor protectors
- Accommodates up to 6 people
- TABLE DIMENSIONS: Overall: 36"H x 45"D x 45"W
- Table top thickness: 1.25"
- Tiered apron: 2.5"
- Shelf: 17"H x 22"D x 22"W
- Shelf thickness: 2"
- Bottom of shelf to floor: 14.5"
- Leg to table edge: 11"
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe up spills immediately. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this could damage the finish
- Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Simple assembly: Table: Attach shelf to legs, attach table legs to underside of table top, all hardware and tools provided
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weathered Grey Finish
About the Brand
Since 1992, has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Their commitment to you is to stock deep and ship quickly. All pieces undergo a rigorous ten step inspection process and are shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction. They search the world to provide creative, innovative furniture at the best available prices. At Sunset Trading, their designs are carefully manufactured to strict quality standards that guarantee you decades of beauty and enjoyment.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.