Simple yet versatile, the Wiesta wine cabinet will ensure your home is always well-stocked with your favorite wines. This collection offers two different designs, one with wine storage and three bottom drawers and the other with a wood pull-door on the top, a middle drawer, and wood bottom doors. Available in antique white and walnut finishes.
Features & Specs
- Rectangular Wine Cabinet Storage: Top Wine Bottle Rack,
- 3 Drw Orientation: Free Standing Wooden Case Frame (Back Panel Finished)
- CONSTRUCTION Wood Case-Frame/Drw: Laminate Veneer+MDF Drawer: KD, GLIDE Side Metal (),
- DOVETAIL NOT Included, Fully Finished Inside (Felt-Lined Not Included), Manual Close,
- Hardware: Drw Single Pull-Knob
- Material: Wood, Veneer, Composite Wood
- Dimensions: 25"L X 20"W X 52"H
- Weight: 99 lbs
About the Brand
Founded in Los Angeles in 1985, ACME Furniture has over 35 years of industry experience offering a wide range of furnishings for every room in the home. The company's reputation is built on the principles of service, value, quality and integrity and it's long-standing relationships with factories and customers across the globe. ACME has branches across the US and can ship out most orders within 48 hours.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.