This "half log" barstool is approved for outdoor use and features genuine lodge pole pine, mortise and tenon joinery and time honed skills to ensure a true heirloom quality item. The master craftsmen at Montana Woodworks® carefully select the raw material for the barstool, choosing only the finest of logs to create this special barstool. Seat height is 30". Seat width is 18", depth is Approximately 10". Some variation in seat depth may occur as real trees are used to create this product! Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Capacity 350 pounds. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-Year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Made in Montana, U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
Features & Specs
- Read Use and Care Instructions here
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A. - learn more about the handmade process
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - learn more
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid genuine lodge pole pine
- Approved for Outdoor Use
- 17"L X 18"W X 30"H
- Weight: 23 lbs
About the Brand
Founded in 1991 in the remote settlement of West Kootenai, Montana, Montana Woodworks has grown to become the largest, most trusted manufacturer of rustic furniture in the nation. Because each piece is individually hand made by the craftsmen, Montana Woodworks furniture is unique. No two pieces will be precisely alike, so you will have a one of a kind piece of furniture instead of a mass-market product that most ordinary consumers own. This quality, coupled with the furniture’s longevity make them ideal candidates for family heirlooms. In fact, each piece of Montana Woodworks furniture is hand signed by the artisan who made it, signifying its originality, authenticity and integrity. The company invites you to purchase their products with confidence. Their 90-day, customer satisfaction guarantee combined with the 20-year limited warranty makes them certain you will be pleased with your Montana Woodworks furniture.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.