This counter height barstool with back features an ergonomic wooden seat and is hand crafted in Montana using solid American wood. Seat Height is 24". Seat Height is 24". Seat width is 18.5", seat depth is 17". Legs, back and cross supports are skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives to create a unique, one of a kind appearance. Capacity 350 pounds. Fully assembled.
This item is sold "ready to finish". Apply your favorite lacquer or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
Features & Specs
- 'Ready to Finish' - Must be finished with quality finish to prevent discoloration or damage - learn more
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A. - learn more about the handmade process
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - learn more
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Counter Height - 24" Seat Height
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure
- 20"L X 19"W X 38"H
- Weight: 22 lbs
About the Brand
Founded in 1991 in the remote settlement of West Kootenai, Montana, Montana Woodworks has grown to become the largest, most trusted manufacturer of rustic furniture in the nation. Because each piece is individually hand made by the craftsmen, Montana Woodworks furniture is unique. No two pieces will be precisely alike, so you will have a one of a kind piece of furniture instead of a mass-market product that most ordinary consumers own. This quality, coupled with the furniture’s longevity make them ideal candidates for family heirlooms. In fact, each piece of Montana Woodworks furniture is hand signed by the artisan who made it, signifying its originality, authenticity and integrity. The company invites you to purchase their products with confidence. Their 90-day, customer satisfaction guarantee combined with the 20-year limited warranty makes them certain you will be pleased with your Montana Woodworks furniture.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.