Invite an international touch of French Country, British Caribbean and traditional American styles into your home with this cafe set from the Sunset Trading - Black Cherry Selections. The beauty of this cafe height table and barstool set will update your kitchen or dining room, ideal for formal and casual dining. Memories are guaranteed to be made when family and friends gather around this well made cafe table while relaxing in our stylish and comfortable barstools.
Features & Specs
- Set includes counter height table and two Napoleon style barstools
- Perfect for small areas, table can be placed against a wall with a leaf down
- Solid handcrafted hardwood drop leaf pub table
- Distressed antique black with cherry base and distressed cherry finish top/seat
- Two 10" drop leafs
- Adjustable levelers on feet to protect your flooring
- Add French Provincial charm with these handcrafted hardwood 24" Napoleon barstools
- Attractive Napoleon style back
- Comfortable sculpted seat
- Smooth, distressed finish
- Sleek, sturdy legs
- Solid wood construction
- Strong bolt together design
- Distressed antique black with cherry and distressed cherry finish seat
- Assembly: Table: Attach table pedestal and feet, Stools: Attach back and front legs to fully assembled box construction seat, two pre-drilled support stretchers attach with self-taping wood screws, all hardware and tools provided
- Free wood samples available- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TABLE DIMENSIONS: Both 10" drop leaves open: 36"H x 42" diameter
- Using one drop leaf: 36"H x 32"D x 42"W
- Table with drop leaves closed: 36"H x 22"D x 42"W
- Top thickness: 1"H
- Leg clearance: 34"
- Base (feet to feet): 30.5"W
- Between feet: 20"W
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- STOOL DIMENSIONS: Overall: 43"H x 21"D x 18.5"W
- Seat: 24"H x 17"D x 18"W
- Backrest: 20"H x 18"W
- Seat to footrest: 16"H
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight (2): 20 lbs.
- DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
- Product care: Clean with furniture polish and wipe with lint-free cloth
- Antique Black with Cherry Finish
About the Brand
Since 1992, has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Their commitment to you is to stock deep and ship quickly. All pieces undergo a rigorous ten step inspection process and are shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction. They search the world to provide creative, innovative furniture at the best available prices. At Sunset Trading, their designs are carefully manufactured to strict quality standards that guarantee you decades of beauty and enjoyment.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.