If you have wine to pour and things to store, order this cabinet to update your décor. For decades, we have provided high quality furniture, knowing good design requires paying attention to detail. Each side has a handy, hidden drawer, another in the front and shelves galore. Open display shelves, four interior storage areas, and twelve perfectly sized bottle holders for wine or port, all constructed from solid rubberwood for unsurpassed support. Clean lines with Mission style doors will compliment any farmhouse, urban or traditional tone, making this buffet server a smart addition to your home.
Features & Specs
- Exceptionally designed buffet crafted from kiln-dried solid oak and ash veneer
- You can feel the wood grain in the smooth textured top
- Front drawer is the perfect size for small plates, candles and linens
- Side drawers ideal for silverware and bar essentials
- Cabinets provide ample space to use as a liquor cabinet or bar
- Buffet accented with metal pewter finish drawer pulls
- Sturdy English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides with drawer stops for safety
- Drawers constructed of seven-ply furniture grade plywood, sanded and lacquered with French dovetailed fronts
- Same finish on back for ease on positioning against a wall in an open space
- Plastic floor protectors and dust cover on bottom of case
- SERVER DIMENSIONS: Overall: 42"H x 18"D x 58"W
- Top thickness: 1"H
- Side drawers (2): 2.25"H x 14.75"D x 9.25"W
- Front drawer: 5"H x 14.75"D x 15.25"W
- Wine compartments (12): 4"H x 17"D 4"W
- Spacious storage cabinets (2): 29"H x 16"D x 17.5"W
- Adjustable shelves (3): .75"H
- Cabinet shelf heights: 12", 14.5", 17"
- Open shelf heights: 4", 6.5", 9"
- Contemporary squared feet: 4"H x 2.75"
- Weight: 168 lbs.
- Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Gray and Brown Finish
- ASSEMBLY: Arrives at your home fully assembled
About the Brand
Since 1992, has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Their commitment to you is to stock deep and ship quickly. All pieces undergo a rigorous ten step inspection process and are shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction. They search the world to provide creative, innovative furniture at the best available prices. At Sunset Trading, their designs are carefully manufactured to strict quality standards that guarantee you decades of beauty and enjoyment.
Shipping & Delivery Options:
For your convenience, we offers three (3) shipping and delivery options at checkout:
1) FREE Standard Shipping with Curbside Delivery - This option is FREE with purchase of any item on modernbarroom.com. The item is shipped to your address and placed on the sidewalk at the front of your home.
2) Standard Shipping with Delivery in Your Room of Choice - This added service costs $89.00. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into your home and place it in your designated room of choice (up to two staircases).
3) Standard Shipping with White Glove Delivery - This added service costs $169.99. The product is shipped to your address, and the delivery person(s) will bring the item into the designated room of choice in your home (up to two staircases). They will then unpack the item and provide basic tool assembly for up to 30 minutes. The delivery person(s) will also haul away any packaging or boxes for you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-913-6798.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.